Gibson Brands Forums

Whare aren't all models listed

dponzi

Just curious, why aren't all of Gibson models listed under "products"? Specifically, I don't see ES 330, 345 or 355's, but I see them for sale at the music stores. How many other models aren't listed that I don't know about?

Just curious, why aren't all of Gibson models listed under "products"? Specifically, I don't see ES 330, 345 or 355's, but I see them for sale at the music stores. How many other models aren't listed that I don't know about?

this?

125.jpg

gary moore signature 2000 model

Lots.

Gibson lists what's comercially available on their website, if they listed all the guitars they've ever made it would be hard to find one in production that you could purchase among all the special runs and limited runs.

If you're interested in a guitar go to the source to see if it's still offered. If it isn't you'll have to rely on retailers and used dealers to find what you want.

Lots.

Gibson lists what's comercially available on their website, if they listed all the guitars they've ever made it would be hard to find one in production that you could purchase among all the special runs and limited runs.

If you're interested in a guitar go to the source to see if it's still offered. If it isn't you'll have to rely on retailers and used dealers to find what you want.

my thoughts exactly...just wanted to post another pic [biggrin]

Production starts and stops on so many different models.

Marketing chooses a few to push, everything else just sorta comes and goes without fanfare.

Also, new guitars at your local retailer may actually be 2-3 years old.

Nothing wrong with 'em (unless you're at Guitar Center) but many may not be currently produced.

Archived