Gibson Brands Forums

What's on your list for Santa?

daveinspain

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey ChanMan, I have a BOSS Acoustic Simulator, it is great. Makes my Les Paul sound like a nice Jumbo Acoustic. Good choice.

Reenactment: Do you get to any Rennaisance Fairs? I go every year to the local one we have here in St. Louis.

Thanks!!! I keep telling Mrs. Claus what a goood boy I've been this year... :D

I've not been to the TN Ren fair in years. The guy who runs it had a bout with temporary insanity, where he wanted us to arrive 3 hours prior to opening, leave 2 hours after closing, stay in armour and fight all day..... and PAY to get in. :rolleyes:

I hear that was driven by a 3rd party he was dealing with, and things may be different now, though.

We do have a major war in MS in March that I try to make every year. We field somewhere between 2000 and 5000 fighters, and get to fight in a wooden fort icon_twisted.gif.

On a note only marginally related to this thread, I've been asked by the head of a living history organization if he can use a picture of my kit as an example of what a 9th century Danelaw Viking should look like.... and this without the added bits on my Christmas list!

[thumbup][biggrin][thumbup]

pfff, thats difficult...

I have 20 guitars at home (the rest is in store), amps, 2 cars (a VW and a SAAB) uuhhhhmmm

a ok, my wish?

A good talk with (I think) the most beautifull women in the world, Kathryn Morris [blush]

Archived