Gibson Brands Forums

started on my pedal board

IndianScout

it's home made with a 2x2 and some thick paneling for the base, velcro strips holding down the pedals..

I still need to add the delay pedal to it, the amp has killer built in chorus and reverb so that's less pedals I need

that's a GFS tuner pedal in the center

here's a quick pic..

http://i53.tinypic.com/14oaw7n.jpg

what would you change if any??

it's home made with a 2x2 and some thick paneling for the base, velcro strips holding down the pedals..

I still need to add the delay pedal to it, the amp has killer built in chorus and reverb so that's less pedals I need

that's a GFS tuner pedal in the center

here's a quick pic..

http://i53.tinypic.com/14oaw7n.jpg

what would you change if any??

In terms of the construction of the actual board? or pedal wise?

How you like that English Muff'n of yours?

Heres my board.

154528_1707039963785_1471628963_1726189_912647_n.jpg

The plimsoul is on Ebay and is about to be replaced by a Suhr Riot.

[scared]

So many cool pedals, but god, that looks like a disaster with all of those cables going everywhere! I would kill for the pedals you have though man, I really want a Fuzzy Lady and the No Brainer.

My board is firstly a Dunlop Wah (which kinda sucks) into an A/B switch, which switches between rhythm and lead tones. The rhythm is just the delay and reverb, dirty rhythm is just a pork loin, delay and reverb. The lead, is the Bad Monkey (digitech) into the Fender Champion 600....

I want to get a new lead type amp...I like the H&K 25th Anniversary Combo but there is a Gibby getting in the way pricewise.

+1 on the Pedal Power suggestion

Very nice! What's the King Rasp pedal? Is it a Tonebender type fuzz? Looks cool.

You got it..Its a 69 Vox Tonebender clone..Plum Crazy made about 5 prototypes of em...And Fred I completely agree with you about the cables.. ](*,) ..I've always thought Pedaltrains were overpriced, but now I'm seriously considering getting one, just so I dont have to see the cables and not to mention having 3 shredding dogs and having hair EVERYWHERE on board (thats one day after I vacuumed my board)....and thanks guys appreciate the comments.

Archived