Gibson Brands Forums

A post Just for ChanMan

Andy R

God does that bring back memories!!!

What venue is that?? It looks mighty intimate... :D!!

SCREAMIN'

SCREAMIN' FOR VENGEANCE!!!

It's an awesome venue down town Indianapolis called the Murat Theatre. Holds maybe 1500 or so. I had 3rd row center and of course the guy in the seat in front of me Seriously was 6ft8" 350 lbs. DOH!!!!! Had to stand on my tip toes to get the shots.

Incredible!!!

I saw them at the Miserable Auditorium in Nashville. We were 3 from the doors when they opened, GA seating, and ended up in the crush left center of stage. My cousin got KK Downing's guitar pick when he tossed it into the crowd.

Those pics bring back some killer memories!!

Thanks man... Merry Christmas to me!

That had to have been an awesome show! I've only gotten to see Priest in arena settings.

Yeah I saw them in arenas on several tours. When I heard they were playing the Murat as the warm up for the British Steel Anniversary tour I was on it!!!!!!

Stand up for exciter!!!!!!!!!!

Fall to your knees and REPENT if you please!!!!

rock.gif

The only thing that bummed me out (Other than the living roman pillar standing in front of me) was they did an acoustic version of Diamonds and Rust. It sounded good but If I wanted to hear that I would go listen to Joan do it.

The only thing that bummed me out (Other than the living roman pillar standing in front of me) was they did an acoustic version of Diamonds and Rust. It sounded good but If I wanted to hear that I would go listen to Joan do it.

Awwww!

That is the one song they do that ONLY rocks live, too, imo.

:(

Archived