Gibson Brands Forums

Chad Kroeger and Zakk Wylde in the same song?

Silenced Fred

Oh dear, Chan! You like Ticklesack on purpose? I've noticed a lot of people utterly despise them and I am on the bandwagon too. I don't know what it is about Kroeger's voice but it just grates my nerves. Also, they're one a few bands out there who can get away with making six albums out of one song and it's partly due to 14 year old boys throwing their panties at their concerts.

I love the song! I sang it for days after I heard it the first time

But then, I also like Nickleback.

Deal with it.

:D

It's catchy and the damn thing is stuck in my head, but it sucks.

You like Nickelback? [thumbdn] I'm never talking to you again [flapper]

This song makes me want to go take an HIV test just from watching it

i dunno why people are so down on chad, he and billy jo armstrong are the best guitarists you americans have ever exported...

Chad is American? I sense a little sarcasm... just a little. Jimi and SRV weren't as good as them boys, I get it!!

I love the song! I sang it for days after I heard it the first time

But then, I also like Nickleback.

Deal with it.

:D

Yea i didnt mind it...and i also don't mind rap...I always had a soft spot for ludacris..

Let the hate begin....

Oh dear, Chan! You like Ticklesack on purpose? I've noticed a lot of people utterly despise them and I am on the bandwagon too. I don't know what it is about Kroeger's voice but it just grates my nerves. Also, they're one a few bands out there who can get away with making six albums out of one song and it's partly due to 14 year old boys throwing their panties at their concerts.

Yes, calling them names and making pedophillic homophobic refrences really strengthens your point!

I mean, if you're 14 it does.

It's all good for me, you're not the first to try to tease me about my musical tastes.

Here, have a go at the fact that I like Gorillaz, Snoop Dog, Alanis Morrisette and Kid Rock. I've been dissed for liking all of them at one time or another.

Funny, though, but ever since I left Jr. High, I haven't really cared what others think of my musical tastes.

[lol]

Honestly, Chan, I don't hate Nickelback as much as It seems. I actually own their first two albums (don't tell anyone else, or I'll have to kill you;)) I am just overly board of their new stuff. Hey I like Saliva and Godsmack, so who am I to judge?

Honestly, Chan, I don't hate Nickelback as much as It seems. I actually own their first two albums (don't tell anyone else, or I'll have to kill you;)) I am just overly board of their new stuff. Hey I like Saliva and Godsmack, so who am I to judge?

BAHAHAHA!!

I'm screwed... I LOVE Godsmack!!

Saliva rocks too.

What???

Creed is supposed to suck too?

[lol]

Oh yeah, one of the worst bands out here. I love it when people just complain about a band and say they suck, but what do they do?

I even have some respect for the Jonas Brothers, they still go out and perform, but I still dislike them. Like U2, I don't care for their music, and I hate Bono, but I respect them. The Edge is a great guitarist and the other musicians are great. They're doing something better than I am

Archived