Gibson Brands Forums

moshing?...explain it to me please.

S t e v e

no moshing for me. my buddy got a beer smashed on his head (what a waste [crying]) so Im not riskin it!

Where were you that allowed Glass at a Rock show of any kind? The venue should have plastic beer bottles or plastic cups. Maybe that's just a California Thing, but you can't get a bottle at a ZZ Top concert, let alone a Punk or Metal show.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

man, if sweaty shirtless boys rubbing up against each other isn't homo-erotic, i don't know what is....

Sure you do. It's called the NFL. Big guys in tight pants, smacking each others' butts, and tackling each other.

If you don't understand it, that's cool, but it's nothing to be made fun of.

I think NASCAR fans are the biggest group of idiots on planet earth but that's their thing. Enjoy.

NASCAR aint aboot drivin....it's aboot drinkin! Only been to 3 races here in Richmond VA and beer is more popular than Dale Jr. that's for true.

Sure you do. It's called the NFL. Big guys in tight pants, smacking each others' butts, and tackling each other.

I only watch football once a year, the Superbowl, just because my friends force me and I take my bathroom breaks and eating breaks during the game and then watch the commrercials.

I also thought people are pretty lazy if we have to watch other people be athletic and somehow someone is superior to another if their team won, and they played no part whatsoever in the success of the team. I have a brother who loves to watch soccer. His favorite team is "AC Milan?" The Italian team as I know. Maybe it's something I just don't get. I have nothing against people who watch sports. In fact I know a lot of athletic people who do watch sports. Just my two cents on the subject.

Archived