Gibson Brands Forums

Santa treated me well today!

kaleb

Merry Christmas fellow Gibsonites. I got some of the best gifts a guitar nut with GAS could ever ask for! Both the Fender Interactive Bible AND Gibson Interactive Bible! An iPod Touch ( Finally, pedal shopping on the road---YES!). Some guitar polish/string cleaner and a LiveWire cable---Doesn't sound so "exiting" huh, but isn't it nice when your relatives do your shopping for you? And the best part-------A Cry Baby Wah, the BOSS pedal tuner, and the Ibanez Paul Gilbert Airplane Flanger! Now I just need some more cords, a pedal board, and---A TON OF OTHER PEDALS! All completed with a nice home cooked breakfast and a big prime rib dinner at my place. I got a whole freakin' fridge full of Pepsi so I am SET! What did you get!

Well. Lucky you. After a dreadful year. Christmas has turned out the same. I've bent over backwards to please my girlfriend this year.

I'm self employed and took two weeks off to decorate her hall for her recently. Plus I see to all of problems. She hinted at an ipad and what did I get???

A pair of gloves and a scarf from Primark?? Happy F**king christmas dear! She'll be on the New years sort out list!

Well. Lucky you. After a dreadful year. Christmas has turned out the same. I've bent over backwards to please my girlfriend this year.

I'm self employed and took two weeks off to decorate her hall for her recently. Plus I see to all of problems. She hinted at an ipad and what did I get???

A pair of gloves and a scarf from Primark?? Happy F**king christmas dear! She'll be on the New years sort out list!

To top it. I've had my bank card cloned and used abroad. Typical. That's my account on hold for now.

Roll on new year.

Now that's a brutal Christmas story. [crying]

Archived