Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone else work in the financial industry

EVOL!

I cannot believe the markets pulled a full day today. Really? You couldn't expect people to close out their positions or take care of EOY stuff by noon today? Who the fu¢k is going to match an order at 15:00hrs today? Magical fairies that haven't already closed up shop for the day?

Hey NASDAQ, NYSE, OPRA, and CME - get an f'ing clue. The banks are closed! Don't make me pull a full day when there is nothing to do after noon.

At least you get paid man

And you should still be able to spend time with those important to you [thumbup]

I am very grateful that I have a job and a steady paycheck in this economy. Just think the markets like to torture us on the IT side.

Still would like to be home right now with the dog or playing some drums or guitar. And my drummer gave me two Neu! albums that I have yet to spin.

I am very grateful that I have a job and a steady paycheck in this economy. Just think the markets like to torture us on the IT side.

Still would like to be home right now with the dog or playing some drums or guitar. And my drummer gave me two Neu! albums that I have yet to spin.

What kind of drum set do you have?

And yeah I need to find another job, but congrats on that that and have a great day [thumbup] Still hoping we can meet up sometime man

Archived