Gibson Brands Forums

Lack of guitar

ol fred

Been away from the forum for a few days, the home remodel has started. Good news is the bearing wall is gone and the upstairs bedroom is still upstairs and not in the dining room. Things are actually moving pretty fast and I should be done well in time for the next "Sometimes Annual Never Swear Jam"

On a personal note: Wily I want your new baby, call me what you will. Bring her to the Jam and we can dicker.

LOL...Fred I will bring it.....but not for sale/trade...lol...Looking forward to the jam.....how many are coming now?????

Been away from the forum for a few days, the home remodel has started. Good news is the bearing wall is gone and the upstairs bedroom is still upstairs and not in the dining room. Things are actually moving pretty fast and I should be done well in time for the next "Sometimes Annual Never Swear Jam"

On a personal note: Wily I want your new baby, call me what you will. Bring her to the Jam and we can dicker.

Anyone have some extra mileage plan miles to donate to GG??? I wouldn't mind seeing her at the jam!!!GG, ever been to California???

You California people have all the fun! [tongue] Here we are up here in a deep freeze with the furnace running full tilt, scraping icicles off our guitars. No fair.

If I had any I would donate, would be nice to have a pretty face instead of just us geezers.

Looks like we have eight pickers and guests at this point Wily.

Anyone have some extra mileage plan miles to donate to GG??? I wouldn't mind seeing her at the jam!!!GG, ever been to California???

Archived