Gibson Brands Forums

Look what I found

Dub-T-123

Of those FFs I like the checker, the horizon, and the tiger the most. My favorite color is green so that might have something to do with my taste.

There's nothing wrong with the standard paint. I think you have a really cool one. It's cool to get a sweet unique paintjob though. Mine is labelled 1 of 1 but it was made in a series of 5. They each have slightly different color schemes. I've only seen mine and this one.

I'm planning on getting a Box of Rock with a custom paintjob now. They don't have any on that site that do it for me though. They have one with a lady riding a bomb that is cool but I'm gonna wait out for "the one". I'm also trying to sell a pedal to get some cash to get the BoR and either an Ooh Wah ll or a Tremorama.

Obviously I would only buy a pedal if I love the way it sounds. The sound is definately #1 for me. But I'd rather have the MIA handpainted version because it's worth it in the long run to me. Since the custom paint is the same price I'd rather pick out the coolest looking one I can find.

But yeah.. Seriously jonesing for a Box of Rock right now.. I'm gonna pull the trigger soon.

Obviously I would only buy a pedal if I love the way it sounds. The sound is definately #1 for me. But I'd rather have the MIA handpainted version because it's worth it in the long run to me. Since the custom paint is the same price I'd rather pick out the coolest looking one I can find.

But yeah.. Seriously jonesing for a Box of Rock right now.. I'm gonna pull the trigger soon.

The only reason I got the vexter series was because of the trade. I want a boost, then some spacey modulation stuff

Never heard the box of rock, I'll look it up

Thanks man :)

I've been going loco looking for BoRs. So far this is the coolest one I've found.

photo-122.jpg

It may be the beers I had (Duvel Green), but those white knobs are super cool. This pedal has your name written all over it.

• 2 months later...

Archived