Gibson Brands Forums

Hey "Epi Jim" check out these 2 forum "threads" please.

crust

Oh is it?

I was quite pleased that Mr. Rosenberg took the time to respond. I am retired now and a trip to Nashville (or where ever "Epiphone" HQ is) I think (for myself) would be a nice change of scenery. I've been to Chattanooga but never Nashville. (hey, that might make an OK song title).

Check this out, LP Junior collaboration

http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=10191208&q=hi&newref=1

I wasn't going to tag onto this thread. Like my terrior, I try to get her to stop barking

and chasing squirrels. But everytime she sees one, off she goes. If this thread had only

made it to the second page, I wouln't have seen it anymore.

First, I would like to thank Crust and congratulate him for his post. He actually received

a response. To me this was a great test example that Epiphone does watch this forum. Regrettably,

they are not active in contributing as shown by the number of hits: 48 in three years. That's 16

per year or 1.33 per month. Crust is in a small percentage of those getting a response, approxomately 2%.

I hope Epi continues to read these. And I hope he or another representative will see the enthusiasm

his response initially generated. This forum has a lot of loyal Epi owners. Sometimes we have real

questions and want real answers - not a carfully, crafted corporate response - but an answer to our

questions. If there were regular contributions, this thread wouldn't have gone in the direction it

did with people blowing off steam.

I hope they see this thread as an invitation by us to contribute more freely. Yes, there may be tough

questions and heat from them members when there is conflicting information. There will also be some

nice easy soft balls that can be hit out of the park. The point is, we'd like to know we're being

heard and an effort is being given to the customers who help and support them.

You know, this is one of the only forums where people don't go around casting allegations of trolling, why don't we see if we can keep it that way... it's one of the things that make the Epi forum different, especially from places like Harmony Central's forum.

I can dig it [thumbup]

I wasn't going to tag onto this thread. Like my terrior, I try to get her to stop barking

and chasing squirrels. But everytime she sees one, off she goes. If this thread had only

made it to the second page, I wouln't have seen it anymore.

First, I would like to thank Crust and congratulate him for his post. He actually received

a response. To me this was a great test example that Epiphone does watch this forum. Regrettably,

they are not active in contributing as shown by the number of hits: 48 in three years. That's 16

per year or 1.33 per month. Crust is in a small percentage of those getting a response, approxomately 2%.

I hope Epi continues to read these. And I hope he or another representative will see the enthusiasm

his response initially generated. This forum has a lot of loyal Epi owners. Sometimes we have real

questions and want real answers - not a carfully, crafted corporate response - but an answer to our

questions. If there were regular contributions, this thread wouldn't have gone in the direction it

did with people blowing off steam.

I hope they see this thread as an invitation by us to contribute more freely. Yes, there may be tough

questions and heat from them members when there is conflicting information. There will also be some

nice easy soft balls that can be hit out of the park. The point is, we'd like to know we're being

heard and an effort is being given to the customers who help and support them.

B) [thumbup]

If Mr. Rosenberg ever revisits this thread, here is a link to another thread with a couple of recordings we have done here recently. I and my students (we actually teach one another) play the Epiphone guitars all the time. I do own other electric guitars (Fender, DeArmond, Teisco, Hondo, Stella, Harmony, Regal, Rogue, Silvertone, Kay,... several other well known (and not so well known) brands. I like them all, but really do love my Epi lady's and love to hear them sing.

http://forum.gibson.com/index.php?/topic/62549-more-recording-fun/

Archived