Gibson Brands Forums

the S t e v e Appreciation thread...

S t e v e

who is the best player, Gary Moore or Jimi Hendrix, there is only one way to find out...FIGHT!!

hahaha i like it matt!, i gotta clarify though that i didn't compare hendrix to moore in "THAT" thread.

if harry hill played guitar he would be my idol for sure [biggrin], in fact didn't gibson release a harry hill signature last year? :-k...it was either gibson or fender...but theres only one way to find out...FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [laugh]

hahaha i like it matt!, i gotta clarify though that i didn't compare hendrix to moore in "THAT" thread.

if harry hill played guitar he would be my idol for sure [biggrin], in fact didn't gibson release a harry hill signature last year? :-k...it was either gibson or fender...but theres only one way to find out...FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [laugh]

I would love to see a Harry Hill fight with so many of the legendary players. I know if one man could pull it off it would be Harry Hill. Did you see Harry was on the Trisha Godard show in today's episode too. It was VERY funny!!

I would love to see a Harry Hill fight with so many of the legendary players. I know if one man could pull it off it would be Harry Hill. Did you see Harry was on the Trisha Godard show in today's episode too. It was VERY funny!!

na didn't, i been watching the best of on ITV though [smile]

Archived