Gibson Brands Forums

NGD / MY BEANO A/S GOT HERE

jamman

Ok , I the got the call last night from Sam Ash My Guitar had arrived. It was worth waitng for.I'm not a fan of Aging or VOS but this guitar is remarkable.The Custom shop really out did them selfs and Mr.Murphy did an amazing job on the aging.I don't know about the other sig guitars but this one was worth the money.Chances are good i'll never buy another sig. guitar, but who's bigger than Eric Clapton? This is a Aged and Signed,

I am very,very lucky to have gotten it. The Manager at Sam Ash really went above and behond what he had to. But he got the guitar for me,I owe him. here are some fast photos i took last night,I'll post more on Photobucket in the next few days. Also, I want to thank Gibson for getting the guitar to me ,the way they did. I've been impressed by how you took care of this for me . And many thanks to everyone At Gibson who made it all happen. The guitar is GREAT and you have made it a great experience though it all. I'll post my thought on the guitar after giving it a good playing so I can judge it proporly. I tested it last night , to make sure everything worked proporly. This is one hell of a guitar.

IMG_5907.jpg

IMG_5910.jpg

IMG_5933.jpg

IMG_5983.jpg

IMG_5937.jpg

IMG_6036.jpg

IMG_5952.jpg

IMG_5888.jpg

all comments welcome

Jamman

post-11483-048388000 1296156122_thumb.jpg

Hi man The photos were done with flash, so the color is a little different but close. I can get good pics , but with the low resalution shots

they just don't look the same . It is the same color as all the others, it really depends on the angle of the light. It's very cool, the shade they used.I have found it difficult to get a good pic of the true color. but you get the idea.It's almost time to do another family thread again as I've had some addictions get your pics ready. lol !!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I saw the Beano at the winter Namm Show. I had a hard time deciding between that one and the Marc Bolan Les Paul. I chose the Bolan because it was not like any other Les Paul and I have waited over 30 years for Gibson to make that guitar. I am a very happy camper! \:D/

Archived