Gibson Brands Forums

I need your expert advice

Whitmore Willy

MTW,

You have 9 posts in several places on the Gibson Forum. They are identical. (copy and paste?)

Why no mention of The Juliet Collective?

Not saying this is spam but there is no way you are getting my personal info.

How about a reply and I might reconsider your survey.

I don't mind helping someone that is working toward improving themselves.

Is that your end or are you spamming for TJC?

Willy

Willy's post meant I just had to go and see what the fuss was about. Ugly pedal. Really ugly pedal. Uglier than those pedals which try really hard to be ugly. Ticked all the boxes on the left = no way.

It does seem as if our new friend is just spamming for publicity for this. I don't object to someone coming here openly and saying, hi, I've got a product, but I don't like advertising hidden in "market research". Mods, how about shutting this guy's threads down?

I did it, now I want my free pedal. I'll give you an unbiased review when I have a chance to mess with it for a week or 2. You have my personal info/address/email now. I took the survey in "good faith". I do expect something in return (besides spam and junk mail). Think I'll get it ?

I did it, now I want my free pedal. I'll give you an unbiased review when I have a chance to mess with it for a week or 2. You have my personal info/address/email now. I took the survey in "good faith". I do expect something in return (besides spam and junk mail). Think I'll get it ?

No.

[thumbdn]

Archived