Gibson Brands Forums

Analogman king of tone

Bluemoon

About a year and half ago I put my name on the waiting list for an analogman king of tone pedal. Just got an email that I made it to the top of the list.

I don't need it. I am more than happy with my Tim pedal.

Anyone want it. You can order it using my email address. Let me know.

Wow, I really want this thing, but if anyone else does then I don't mind if they get it. Thanks for posting this Bluemoon, if I get it, you have my biggest gratitude.

It is yours. Send me a PM with your email. I will then send you the ordering details and my email address...which you will need to fulfill the order.

I have two conditions, though.

1. You post an in-depth review of the pedal once you get it. I also want to see if you think it is a amazing as everyone says it is. I want to see how badly I screwed up by not ordering it myself [biggrin]

2. I trust you aren't going to turn around and sell it. It takes nearly two years to get these things. I think they go for nearly $500 on ebay. I could have made a profit but that just wouldn't be cool. We get screwed enough with the high prices these days on pedals and guitars.

Enjoy!!!

It is yours. Send me a PM with your email. I will then send you the ordering details and my email address...which you will need to fulfill the order.

Sounds like one of dem craigslist scams to me. [biggrin]

Why the conditional scale? If you don't anybody to sell it for $500, keep it.

Sounds like one of dem craigslist scams to me. [biggrin]

Why the conditional scale? If you don't anybody to sell it for $500, keep it.

I don't have it. I am not selling it. I just got an email that he has one for me. I don't feel like ordering it because I don't need it. So, I am offering it to someone who wants one. They can order it using my email address and the ordering details they provided. No money exchanges hands. They get it shipped to their house, etc.

I am just hoping that the person who orders actually wants it and isn't just going to order it and then sell it on ebay for a profit (because I could do that). I am trying to be nice.

make sense?

PM sent,I think I'll name a song Bluemoon when I get it. Once again a big thank you. I will never sell this thing just to make a quick buck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEucWxbYKRs&feature=related

Email sent. Good luck and enjoy!

And sell it if you hate it (and split the profit with me!!)

I just want to make sure the person ordering it really wants to use it.

I am excited to hear what you think. It is supposed to be great. But how great....well, you can tell us in a few days.

Take care

Blue

Email sent. Good luck and enjoy!

And sell it if you hate it (and split the profit with me!!)

I just want to make sure the person ordering it really wants to use it.

I am excited to hear what you think. It is supposed to be great. But how great....well, you can tell us in a few days.

Take care

Blue

all right, I'm going out tonight and I'll order it later. I promise one EPIC review.

Archived