Gibson Brands Forums

Dub...

Silenced Fred

Sorry man I've been pretty busy the past couple days.

I don't have any apps on my phone. I tried to register the thing to get apps and I did something wrong and it wouldn't let me change it. I did that like 2 years ago and didn't really care enough to fix it haha.

If I get the app do you know if I can upload the voice memo recording things from my phone to soundclick?

That's so square, Daddy' O. [flapper]

Depends. If he is saying it in the literal sense as part of his vocabulary, then he's square.

If he is using it in the ironic sense because it is such an old word and using it to make fun of those who actually use it in the literal sense, he is a not a square.

Hipsters have weird rules

I don't have any apps on my phone. I tried to register the thing to get apps and I did something wrong and it wouldn't let me change it. I did that like 2 years ago and didn't really care enough to fix it haha.

If I get the app do you know if I can upload the voice memo recording things from my phone to soundclick?

iphone been out for 2 yrs? :-k

Get on upgrading it, it shouldn't be too hard. It is soooooo much better with all of the upgrades

I'm not sure about the UK but I have like the third generation iPhone and I've had it for like 2 and a half years.

Yeah Fred I should probably update it but I'm kindof lazy about that stuff.

Same here, I have the 3GS

Dub, update that and get the soundcloud, then you can join in on the fun [thumbup]

Otherwise, I will have no other option but to never speak to you again

Archived