Gibson Brands Forums

is there something up here?

enlighten us, Sherlock [flapper]

"Included with Buy It Now price: 18' Fender Californian guitar cable, one pack of D'Addario EXP coated electric guitar strings (Extra Light, (.09-.42) or Light (.10-.46), and your choice of deluxe gig-bag or hardshell case. All of these products are brand new, in their original packaging."

Doesn't look worth it to me, I'd just buy new and pay a bit more. Just my opinion.

A used 2nd to be precise.

Not sure the Epi warranty extends to factory seconds.

Actuallly, Epiphone "2nd"s are different than "Used." Epiphones stamped "2nd" or "Second" are factory seconds that are designated as such before they leave the factory. They have the full Epiphone warranty if purchased from an authorized retailer.

Here's an Epiphone Les Paul Standard at Sam Ash with the full Epiphone Warranty.

"Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plain Top Electric Guitar (Factory Second)

The manufacturer's warranty covers parts and labor for the lifetime of the product. The warranty excludes damage from misuse, abuse, and contains other exclusions."

"Used" Epiphones are not covered by the warranty since the purchaser isn't the "original owner." "Used" have usually been sent to retail, but returned for refurbishment before being sold as such.

Archived