Gibson Brands Forums

i'm worried about my right ear...

S t e v e

I know what's causing it. I have the same problem guys. It's the CIA trying to take control of his mind with "psychokinetic mind adjustment warfare." It simply means they are using psychic viewing to use a type of subliminal morse code to make you think and/or do things you might not normally do. Such as impulsively mailing me ALL your Gibsons, free of charge (along with any and all Gary Moore collectibles you might have).

BTW, I am not in any way associated with the psychokinetic mind adjustment warfare program with the CIA (that you can prove.)

:---)

sorry guys. I know that was out there. Can't help it. This is why I wrap my head in aluminum foil.

If it's coming in in stereo, the left ear is receiving the CIA, and the right ear Scottland Yard......If you can pan them centered,

it SHOULD, in theory, cancel each other out, however, they'll both still be looking for you, and they WILL find you........[crying] ...

If it's coming in in stereo, the left ear is receiving the CIA, and the right ear Scottland Yard......If you can pan them centered,

it SHOULD, in theory, cancel each other out, however, they'll both still be looking for you, and they WILL find you........[crying] ...

This is hysterical!

Look after your hearing folks !!

One common thing is trying to relieve itching and blockages by poking in the ear....always makes matters worse....

Healthy living, staying off the booze etc often facilitates a speedy recovery....

V

:-({|=

Archived