Gibson Brands Forums

NPD and NBD coming up

Silenced Fred

Wasn't working out with the Dreamcrusher, it sounds awfully a lot like my amp, so I'm trading it for a (drum roll please)....

EQD Soundshank!

Should have it within a week because I'm out of town right now til Saturday and I'm missing my guitar horribly.

Fred's got another Fuzz pedal [flapper]

Bigsby is also shipping out today, so I am so excited

You should have bought my sound shank! I would have hooked you up.

Mine is just sitting on my couch I need someone to buy it.

Trading the dream rusher is easier for me than buying one. If I really like it, I might buy tours too lol

Guest FarnsBarns

Yeah, I sold my Russian Muff so I need to fill that void, but this sounds better than that a ton. I'm really looking forward to it

The Bigsby just makes me smile

I had an email today trying to sell me Russian Muff, was that you, Fred?

Yeah, I sold my Russian Muff so I need to fill that void, but this sounds better than that a ton. I'm really looking forward to it

The Bigsby just makes me smile

I would think your Swollen Pickle would get you closer to the Muff since it's basically a modded Muff but with the timbre and sustain up on the SS it sounds pretty Muffy.

I would think your Swollen Pickle would get you closer to the Muff since it's basically a modded Muff but with the timbre and sustain up on the SS it sounds pretty Muffy.

The Swollen Pickle is so over the top, its not even funny, it just blows people's minds.

Think Raconteurs Jack White solo tone, the Russian Muff got close, but still lacked a bit of feeling

The Swollen Pickle is so over the top, its not even funny, it just blows people's minds.

Think Raconteurs Jack White solo tone, the Russian Muff got close, but still lacked a bit of feeling

The Sound Shank could be a bit sterile for me. It stacks like a mofo though.

Well if it's sounding a little sterile to you just turn the volume up louder (seriously) and that pretty much takes care of it.

By the way I got that Tone Machine clone today. It is hands down the nastiest fuzz I have ever heard. I tried to record you a clip of this super ridiculous tone I was getting running my FF>TP>Tone Machine but it sounds terrible on my phone.

Old school Ge octave fuzz is sooo nasty. I am rockin the **** out right now.

Well if it's sounding a little sterile to you just turn the volume up louder (seriously) and that pretty much takes care of it.

By the way I got that Tone Machine clone today. It is hands down the nastiest fuzz I have ever heard. I tried to record you a clip of this super ridiculous tone I was getting running my FF>TP>Tone Machine but it sounds terrible on my phone.

Old school Ge octave fuzz is sooo nasty. I am rockin the **** out right now.

Once I get my FuzzRite clone ordered then built, be prepared. If we don't get the apocalypse this Saturday, I will bring it with the FuzzRite

EDIT: Now I wanna make my own fuzz circuit and call it the Apocalypse Fuzz with some cool graphic of like the world being destroyed with a false prophet rising above the destruction. It would be sick!

I want one! Fo free. Man that combo of fuzz I was playing with was pretty apocalyptic. Death by velcro. My amp sounded like it was about to blow up.

The FuzzRite isn't an octave fuzz is it?

I think it can get some octave qualities, but I don't think its an octave fuzz.

Once I develop the Apocalypse Fuzz, I'll sell you a copy

Another good fuzz name: Death by Velcro.

We should go into the fuzz business man, we would rape that ****. Ever see some of the stuff Aen does? His pedalboards are ridonkulous

Haha I don't know jack about making fuzz. I just step on them and look at the pretty lights.

I haven't tried any dwarfcraft stuff but I'd like to. I don't really know much about them. As for ILF GAS, I'm jonesing pretty hard for a Dr Scientist Cosmichorus. As soon as at least my Sound Shank sells I'm pickin one up. As much as I love fuzz I've gotta have some "clean" stuff.

You should build your fuzzrite in some crazy enclosure. Like not even an enclosure just some metal thing. That way no matter what it sounds like it looks cool.

hey Fuzzman......hope the pedal rocks you !

what are you putting the "Bigz" on?

did you get a roller bridge w/it?

I put the bigsby/roller/locking tuners setup on my Mexi-Tele and love it!

Les Paul Studio in Worn Cherry. I love that guitar and this is gonna take it over the top

No roller for me as of now. If it turns out it needs it, I'll get one, but on the guitars I have played, I don't believe they had a roller and it worked perfectly and I bang the hell out of the Bigsby

Archived