Gibson Brands Forums

NAD...Thanks to Stevejoshlay on this one :)

swleary

Picked the new Marshall MA50C up today. I had to ask the salesman if it was a Marshall because I was very surprised by the clean channel. Still can't play guitar to my standards ( Left shoulder surgery and still numb hand) but when I can do is rip up those power chords lol. Overdrive channel is great and has a boost for solo's. Really like that feature. Nice spring reverb in it too.......

Special thanks to Mr Stevejoshlay on this one, he has the 100C and he recommended it so cheers mate, have a vodka on me :)

006.jpg

005.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-2.jpg

002.jpg

001-2.jpg

Picked the new Marshall MA50C up today. I had to ask the salesman if it was a Marshall because I was very surprised by the clean channel. Still can't play guitar to my standards ( Left shoulder surgery and still numb hand) but when I can do is rip up those power chords lol. Overdrive channel is great and has a boost for solo's. Really like that feature. Nice spring reverb in it too.......

Special thanks to Mr Stevejoshlay on this one, he has the 100C and he recommended it so cheers mate, have a vodka on me :)

Nice Swearly!!!....I have a NAD coming up tomorrow...Maybe you can guess...I would assume its Marshall's biggest rival/competitor..and is a moderatlely small all tube amp, that has been on countless recordings...but thats a great lookn amp...How do you dig it man? Any superb OD or Distortion in that box of rock?

Nice Swearly!!!....I have a NAD coming up tomorrow...Maybe you can guess...I would assume its Marshall's biggest rival/competitor..and is a moderatlely small all tube amp, that has been on countless recordings...but thats a great lookn amp...How do you dig it man? Any superb OD or Distortion in that box of rock?

I bet someone is getting a fender hehe......The overdrive is great on it. Not death metal distortion (tg). More of a nice warm "Ted Nugent style overdrive. Not many songs I can play right now,however I can do some leads. First solo in Sweet Child O Mine, almost made me cream my jeans...haha true story.

I bet someone is getting a fender hehe......The overdrive is great on it. Not death metal distortion (tg). More of a nice warm "Ted Nugent style overdrive. Not many songs I can play right now,however I can do some leads. First solo in Sweet Child O Mine, almost made me cream my jeans...haha true story.

Maybe... B)

I still love, hearing a great rendition of Sweet Child..Just a fun song to play and listen too..I'm gonna have to check one of them amp's out...Does that one have onboard fx?

Maybe... B)

I still love, hearing a great rendition of Sweet Child..Just a fun song to play and listen too..I'm gonna have to check one of them amp's out...Does that one have onboard fx?

No on board effects. It's a true tube amp :) this is my first one actually . It has 3 x ECC83 + 2 x EL34 Tubes in it.Going to try my Vox Cooltron British boost on it tomorrow :)

Thats a pretty sexy amp d00d!! When can I come and play it?

haha you know where I am so really anytime unless Steve comes to Canada then it'll be vodka induced playing from the time he comes until he leaves lol

The store where it came from forgot to send it. Oh I said my peace on that one. It`ll be here on Thursday lol

cool [thumbup], have you looked round the back to see the tubes glowing? i like the way they left the back bot open so you can see em [biggrin]

cool [thumbup], have you looked round the back to see the tubes glowing? i like the way they left the back bot open so you can see em [biggrin]

Oh Steve they say you should never let children near the back of your amp....just sayin lol

Oh Steve they say you should never let children near the back of your amp....just sayin lol

my 7 yr old son won't go near or touch my gear unless i say so, tbh i have never had to tell him not to...he is as good as gold and i couldn't wish for a better son [blush]

my 7 yr old son won't go near or touch my gear unless i say so, tbh i have never had to tell him not to...he is as good as gold and i couldn't wish for a better son [blush]

my daughter won't touch my stuff either. Um Steve I was referring to you, stay away from the tubes lol

i wanted to but the missus said no...fukcing ***** [cursing]

Go out and change his name without her knowing. When he asks why you hanged his name say "Oh daddy likes to do funny things.Your mother dared me the other night"

lmao

Archived