Gibson Brands Forums

Dub...

Silenced Fred

So I put my SoundShank up on ILF. This guy, who will remain nameless, asks if, since I was looking for a clean boost in a trade, would take his LPB nano in a straight up trade...

Are people that ****ing stupid?

EQD and me don't mix it seems... I'm trying to get money to get a smallsoundbigsound FU CK

Lol that's a pretty ridiculous offer. Dude if yours sells before mine I'm gonna be like wtfff. Mine has been up for a while and it's a pretty good deal.

I think I'm done with EQD dirt. I did really like the Hummingbird though. That was an awesome pedal.

Lol that's a pretty ridiculous offer. Dude if yours sells before mine I'm gonna be like wtfff. Mine has been up for a while and it's a pretty good deal.

I think I'm done with EQD dirt. I did really like the Hummingbird though. That was an awesome pedal.

I have mine up for 100, kind of hoping for a good trade though

I mean I like it, but I just don't have uses for it

I just checked your thread. $100 is a sweet deal! Mine is like getting a brand new one with velcro already on it though. I don't want to let it go for $100 shipped. I'm gonna drop the $5 to become a supporting member at TGP so I can put a few things up for sale there. Stanimal is holding his Cosmichorus and I need some quick cash. So I'm gonna put them up pretty cheap.

I just checked your thread. $100 is a sweet deal! Mine is like getting a brand new one with velcro already on it though. I don't want to let it go for $100 shipped. I'm gonna drop the $5 to become a supporting member at TGP so I can put a few things up for sale there. Stanimal is holding his Cosmichorus and I need some quick cash. So I'm gonna put them up pretty cheap.

I paid 100 for the dreamcrusher, traded that for the soundshank, I'm just not gonna get hosed on the deal. If I come out even, I'll be happy

Some guy just offered a pigsty oz polystaurator, I'll have to check it out see if it's worth it

So I put my SoundShank up on ILF. This guy, who will remain nameless, asks if, since I was looking for a clean boost in a trade, would take his LPB nano in a straight up trade...

Are people that ****ing stupid?

EQD and me don't mix it seems... I'm trying to get money to get a smallsoundbigsound FU CK

How bout a Boss DS-1....? It's pwnzors d00d.

I think I remember reading something about the dude who designed EHX pedals being the dude behind pigtronix. I'm not sure though.

the polysaturator sounds pretty cool.

If you get a **** don't get it because you think you're gonna use the **** part a lot. You probably won't. I leave mine on all the time though it makes a really good "tone enhancer".

I think I remember reading something about the dude who designed EHX pedals being the dude behind pigtronix. I'm not sure though.

the polysaturator sounds pretty cool.

If you get a **** don't get it because you think you're gonna use the **** part a lot. You probably won't. I leave mine on all the time though it makes a really good "tone enhancer".

It sounds alright, just not sure what I'm looking for.

I want a nice overdrive though, and a clean boost...

I'm probably hoping just to sell it, take the cash and build some clones

The **** is an awesome clean boost. I like it as a clean boost a little better than my SHO.

That's not a bad idea with the clones. Devi's thread about her new fuzz for Billy Corgan pretty much made me think I need to start building pedals. I want to do an IC Muff (like part of her pedal) but I don't want to bite off more than I can chew. I just don't see how more parts really makes it harder (to an extent). Seems like it's just more parts. I need to practice soldering first and talk to a builder for help.

The **** is an awesome clean boost. I like it as a clean boost a little better than my SHO.

That's not a bad idea with the clones. Devi's thread about her new fuzz for Billy Corgan pretty much made me think I need to start building pedals. I want to do an IC Muff (like part of her pedal) but I don't want to bite off more than I can chew. I just don't see how more parts really makes it harder (to an extent). Seems like it's just more parts. I need to practice soldering first and talk to a builder for help.

That's what I'm thinking, it seems really cool

I kinda want to get a Gir graphic on the pedal...

Clones are cool. Her thread seemed awesome, I think I can do clones alright, I just don't understand anything about making your own boards and stuff like that.

Its all about a steady hand and watching the flow. I used to do some welding, so its kinda similar

I don't really see how more parts are harder, its just more parts. But some things are really easy for me that others can't ever seem to do, and things that are easy for everyone are impossible for me

Gir is that thing from Invader Zim right? I didn't watch nickelodeon when I was a kid I watched cartoon network.

Brian's custom finishes are sweet and he's totally cool to deal with. Next time I'm just gonna tell him what colors I want and to just go crazy. Check out the my own graphics/custom/gutshots thread in the ss/bs forum if you haven't lately. He just posted some freakin sweet finishes a couple days ago.

lol..

"Due to the high end, pro-audio components the MK.4.23 Boost is built with, this pedal must be used with a 9v tip negative power supply."

What is that supposed to mean

at least twenty bucks more than if they left that sentence out...

Dunno.. They have a Big Muff that just says Mogwai on it. That pretty much tells you that you should listen to them.

I really dig em. My friend just saw them a couple weeks ago and he said they were almost as good as Sonic Youth live. Which is to say they're stupid ****in ridiculous good live.

Wooo!! Just sold my Sound Shank for $110 shipped. I'm so close to sweet Cosmichorusy goodness I can taste it.

Also, how'd that Mogwai work out for you?

Dammit! And they won't buy from me for 10 bucks less :(

Mogwai is sweet brah, gotta be in the mood for instrumental ambient rock though. I sat in traffic for like 2 hours on the way back home, so I popped in my Greenhornes and Who albums, but Mogwai was the drive there

I need to sell this damn pedal... I just wish I could find a use for it, I just can't though and I can't justify that amount of money just sitting there unused

Archived