Gibson Brands Forums

Hot or not?

dc3c46

I do intend to compliment my Lonestar Special with another amp

and have my eye(ear) either on a Blues DeVille or a Hot Rod DeVille.

Any experience with either or opinions?

My main guitars: LP Standard, EC Strat, Tele, Firebird V.

Style: Blues , Classic Rock.

For the money, IMO, look up vintage Deluxe Reverbs or Twin Reverbs. I believe the Lonestar can get pretty gain-y so I assume you are looking for a cleaner amp right?

Both the Deluxe and Twin Reverbs for vintage can be found for like 700 if you look around.

My friend does have a Hot Rod Deville, good amp

When I hear the prices you guys in America pay for your gear it makes me fume. Over here in the UK we just get ripped off.

As a matter of interest. How much is a loaf of bread, 1ltr of milk and other small items over there?

Sorry to hijack the thread.

When I hear the prices you guys in America pay for your gear it makes me fume. Over here in the UK we just get ripped off.

As a matter of interest. How much is a loaf of bread, 1ltr of milk and other small items over there?

Sorry to hear you're gettin ripped off.

Here in Canada I pay $5 for 3 loafes of bread, $3.24 for a dozend eggs, $1.16 for a liter of petrol

and about $4.50 for 4 liters of milk.

God Save The Queen !

Sorry to hear you're gettin ripped off.

Here in Canada I pay $5 for 3 loafes of bread, $3.24 for a dozend eggs, $1.16 for a liter of petrol

and about $4.50 for 4 liters of milk.

God Save The Queen !

In the US, $2 to $3 for a loaf of bread, depending on the type. $3.36 for a gallon of milk. Gas is around $3.49 per gallon but it fluctuates up and down daily.

Archived