Gibson Brands Forums

Went looking at Les Pauls today.

LarryUK

Since I sent the Tribute 60's gold top back I've been Fretting over it(no pun intended).

So I went looking today. I saw some lovely Traditionals. I've been following a black Custom on Ebay but these were nice today. What to do????? I want them all.

Was this at guitarguitar ?

Had to REALLY force myself not to drive the short hop from Solihull as I was there shopping on Tuesday. Gonna swap out my pickups on the Explorer for now to kinda quench my GAS for a LP, or at least save some more funds for one!

Since I sent the Tribute 60's gold top back I've been Fretting over it(no pun intended).

So I went looking today. I saw some lovely Traditionals. I've been following a black Custom on Ebay but these were nice today. What to do????? I want them all.

If you have a GC nearby check out the Trad pros with the P90 GT & Blk. I found them to have a better tone than my 50's trib.

Guest Farnsbarns Wunterslausche

If you have a GC nearby check out the Trad pros with the P90 GT & Blk. I found them to have a better tone than my 50's trib.

No GCs in Blighty.

I went to GuitarGuitar, on the Hagley Road, last Saturday. As I walked out I daydreamed of robbing the place and as to what would be my best way out of the surrounding area. I'm pretty quick, but I've never tried sprinting with a 339 and a Hummingbird in either hand before.

I went to GuitarGuitar, on the Hagley Road, last Saturday. As I walked out I daydreamed of robbing the place and as to what would be my best way out of the surrounding area. I'm pretty quick, but I've never tried sprinting with a 339 and a Hummingbird in either hand before.

We could do it as a gang!

Archived