Gibson Brands Forums

Just sayin

Silenced Fred

Yo Fred have you ordered from mammoth or culturejam yet?

I got mah PCB all done today (minus a resistor that mammoth left out). I'm hopefully gonna finish it up tommorow. There's a super crappy pic of the board on my insta-g. That's literally as good as my camera will focus for that. It drives me crazy.

Yo Fred have you ordered from mammoth or culturejam yet?

I got mah PCB all done today (minus a resistor that mammoth left out). I'm hopefully gonna finish it up tommorow. There's a super crappy pic of the board on my insta-g. That's literally as good as my camera will focus for that. It drives me crazy.

Nope. I should be getting paid tomorrow which means if I do, I'm gonna be getting mah Torn's Peaker kit [biggrin]

Culturejam is out of components and he said it will be like two weeks to get everything in. I'm gonna get two kits at least from him.

Sucks they left out the resistor. BTW, I talked to them, and they said they can't drill for in/out jacks on top, but will leave it blank for me when I order it. Gotta love the top jacks

I'll check it out on instagram. Don't you love my random pictures of rape vans?

The Torns Peaker is where it's at dude. I want to build a Devi Kit too. I want a Noise Floor. Not sure if she's got those DIY-able.

Culturejam is super cool and I'm sure he won't leave anything out haha. He hooked me up.

Yeah I was kindof annoyed about the resistor but there's a Frys right next to my brothers house (where were working on the pedal) and it's super cheap. They gave me extra of some stuff though. Dats coo. I like top mounted jacks but not on 1590b enclosures. Don't know why.

Yeah that rape van pic is sweet. It's actually a pretty cool picture aside from being funny with the caption "RAPE VAN"

The Torns Peaker is where it's at dude. I want to build a Devi Kit too. I want a Noise Floor. Not sure if she's got those DIY-able.

Culturejam is super cool and I'm sure he won't leave anything out haha. He hooked me up.

Yeah I was kindof annoyed about the resistor but there's a Frys right next to my brothers house (where were working on the pedal) and it's super cheap. They gave me extra of some stuff though. Dats coo. I like top mounted jacks but not on 1590b enclosures. Don't know why.

Yeah that rape van pic is sweet. It's actually a pretty cool picture aside from being funny with the caption "RAPE VAN"

They bust out QOTSA, I get impressed. I have been digging QOTSA so much recently, I have found a nice setting on the Muff that is very Homme-esque

Fry's are pretty sweet. I love the one out by me. So much random stuff... I want it all. They have a table that fits in between the seat cushions on a couch. Why you need it? I don't know, but I ****ING WANT IT NOW. Will it fall over? Yes, yes it will. But I still want it. They have some sweet deals on components too from what I have seen. I would turn the 1590 enclosure on the side.

I saw like three rape vans on the way back from CME, so weird

Archived