Gibson Brands Forums

Finshed building the Rangemaster pedal

dem00n

Sounds great, i got the box from Mammoth Eletronics and they did the paint job and the paint job is Ok. Not that good quailty but yet again you dont pay much for it.

Now madbean says use a 1590B box and i bought the 4S1590B Enclosure which is a 1590B clone and the battery doesnt fix inside. [cursing]

So i took out the battery lead and put it out the hole for the DC. I could of used a DC but then i had to buy a special supply thing and etc...

IMG_0098.jpg

IMG_0099.jpg

Goto like a radioshack or something like that man, all you need is a 120V AC to 9V DC wall plug should be like ten dorra. Nice clean construction, the box needs a bit more life on it or something, any sound clips of this beast yet? Been tempted to try an make some clones, but summer is always the busy time at work since everyone is breaking there race cars!

Goto like a radioshack or something like that man, all you need is a 120V AC to 9V DC wall plug should be like ten dorra. Nice clean construction, the box needs a bit more life on it or something, any sound clips of this beast yet? Been tempted to try an make some clones, but summer is always the busy time at work since everyone is breaking there race cars!

I'm done with this pedal, not working on it anymore. [lol]

Ive had tons of problems with it but now its perfect. I'm afriad to even open it!

Yes, a Dallas Rangemaster, was a big box I remember. A real thing for sure.

God didn't have a giant hole letting all the tone outta his, that's why he sounded so damn good.

rct

Since when does a hole matter? Its a ******* box with circuts inside.

Some amps have an open back does all the town run out then?

Yes, a Dallas Rangemaster, was a big box I remember. A real thing for sure.

God didn't have a giant hole letting all the tone outta his, that's why he sounded so damn good.

rct

LOL your soooo evil! That hole will just be like a chambered les paul, its going to give more of an acoustic sound.

D00d, I can totally cover those pedals in pink zebra fabric if you like.

I had to +1 this

I showed my girlfriend your amp and she wanted it, she doesnt even play a guitar either, it was pink and zebra striped two of her three fave things, was just missing the Hello Kitty face.

I had to +1 this

I showed my girlfriend your amp and she wanted it, she doesnt even play a guitar either, it was pink and zebra striped two of her three fave things, was just missing the Hello Kitty face.

Speaking of the amp, the black corners for it came in, and the rubber legs.

nah it's cool bro, I can't reveal my address. besides, you could endorse me.

Besides, I'd feel bad if you bought it and I really ****ed it up.

Yeah but when you send it to me ill see your address sily. [lol]

Archived