Gibson Brands Forums

Help again with MultiQuote

Dennis G

Okay, for some reason, I cannot use MultiQuote. When I click on MQ, instead of the box changing color and putting the quote in line, it just takes me to the same reply screen as the "Reply" button does. Searched help, verified I'm not doing anything wrong, but duh!!!! [confused] Thx in advance.

Okay, for some reason, I cannot use MultiQuote. When I click on MQ, instead of the box changing color and putting the quote in line, it just takes me to the same reply screen as the "Reply" button does. Searched help, verified I'm not doing anything wrong, but duh!!!! [confused] Thx in advance.

It's been doing exactly that for me (or at me) for the last couple of weeks, I know it wasn't working yesterday (for me), but guess what, today it's decided to play ball again.

Test

[flapper]

Works fine here [thumbup]

a61shrug.gif

No troubles here either.

Dennis, it doesn't work for me either.

I just quote someone, than I highlight it and copy it. Then I hit the back button, pick the next quote and return with the next quote. Now I just press "paste" before the 2nd quote and there is your first quote all ready to go. If you want quote a third person, just copy the quotes you have and continue the same steps above.

That should work for you. [biggrin]

Dennis, it doesn't work for me either.

I just quote someone, than I highlight it and copy it. Then I hit the back button, pick the next quote and return with the next quote. Now I just press "paste" before the 2nd quote and there is your first quote all ready to go. If you want quote a third person, just copy the quotes you have and continue the same steps above.

That should work for you. [biggrin]

Thx all. Sounds like one of those glitches that either comes and goes or just comes and stays. At least I know I'm not crazy! SG thx for the tip. I'll give it a whirl!

?!!?!?!?!?!! [thumbdn][unsure][cursing][scared]

Nope... working fine [thumbup]

Thx all. Sounds like one of those glitches that either comes and goes or just comes and stays. At least I know I'm not crazy! SG thx for the tip. I'll give it a whirl!

Check you haven't told your browser to stop executing javascript (or just scripts) on this site. [thumbup]

Archived