Gibson Brands Forums

Off topic

EvoRider

The leather from his strap is made from Angus cows.

And his " Lederhosen " leather comes from the cows slaughtered for the " Outback SteakHouse ".............[crying] :unsure: [scared] ......

Outback Steakhouse is awesome, probably the best one ever I ate at was in Nebraska, the one in Bloomington (closest to me but still a long drive) is good but not great.

They serve " Blooming Onions, Sold Dirt Cheap !!!!! "....................[thumbup][flapper][thumbup][flapper] ......

Outback Steakhouse is awesome, probably the best one ever I ate at was in Nebraska, the one in Bloomington (closest to me but still a long drive) is good but not great.

They serve " Blooming Onions, Sold Dirt Cheap !!!!! "....................[thumbup][flapper][thumbup][flapper] ......

I was at outback once and a girl ordered some food and said, 'she wanted it hard' and 'she wanted it fast, she liked it done medium rare' then when her food came she said, This stake's 'got a touch, a touch too much'

[biggrin]

Does anybody know what kind of guitar strap that angus young of AC\DC use?????

i think it's one that stops his guitar falling on the floor, also it saves him having to raise his leg to hold the guitar in a playable position...but i may be wrong.

Archived