Gibson Brands Forums

Thank you, Canada...

Jantha

i've never heard of them, but you are welcome [laugh]

wonder if they come in ketchup flavor?? we put ketchup on tatter chips and all that stuff up here. my brother lives in san jose, and my nephew is always getting ketchup chips sent down to him.

did you know....

milk-comes-in-bags-in-canada-oh-rea.jpg

I like David's and Munchies (Frito-Lay maybe?) sunflower seeds over Spitz but they are good too! I have an addiction. My wife hates it.

I have an addiction too. I like Frito-Lays for just plain old seeds. But for flavored seeds, I love Spitz. Their BBQ is the best.

i've never heard of them, but you are welcome [laugh]

wonder if they come in ketchup flavor?? we put ketchup on tatter chips and all that stuff up here. my brother lives in san jose, and my nephew is always getting ketchup chips sent down to him.

Oh yea, I've had some ketchup chips before. Pringles had a go 'round with them.. maybe they still make them.

I still need to try this poutine stuff, used to eat a lot of sunflower seeds during baseball season - usually BBQ and some other spicy version. Well I shouldn't say eat since I would just wait until all the flavoring wore off then spit the whole shells out.

Archived