Gibson Brands Forums

look what im getting really soon

hotshot9991

Sounds like quite a good deal. Out of curiosity, what are the necks like on those?

I did get a good deal and that old brown cherry looks awesome,but they were made to be like a 58 reissue but they weren't reissues. So they have the have that chunkier neck style and it has the best feel to a Gibson I have every played.Ive seen these go for some pretty cheap prices like mine, but then you will see one for like 3.5 grand in mint lol but it sounds great and ive yet to open it up and see what buckers are in it, thanks for the comment and talk to you later-Jake

thanks everyone, I had a Gibson studio but it dosent compare to this, well I gotta atleast thank it, it was a pretty good guitar and it also gave me about halve the money to buy it,I cant wait though I tore it up on my marshall mg earlier but my neighbor has an early 67 100 watt plexi that hes gonna bring out of his closet again, the whole county is gonna hate us lol

OK so now I can finally say im a real Gibson owner, I have a studio but it dosent come close to this,I cant wait to get it!!!!!

it's so sexy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice axe! Although a Gibson is a Gibson, nothing wrong with the studio line, quite an excellent deal for a no frills LP.

early 67 100 watt plexi

[drool] [drool] [drool]

Archived