Gibson Brands Forums

Only at Walmart...

Jantha

That quote right there says so much.

If you are a WAL-MART official, you KNOW you have to expect that kind of behavior at a WAL-MART, because it happens all the time.

What is ironic is that it is a lie, but yet, what do you say? Sometimes it is better to be honest and not say anything?

and if it's not Walmart employees doing this, it's not really their problem anyway... They should go ahead and say "those people are dispicable... lower than scum, and should be ashamed of theirselves because they aren't making Walmart look bad... but they are making the people who shop at our stores look like a bunch of hooligans in the eyes of all those who can afford to shop elsewhere"

Yep... and they're well known for not having anything in stock.

Well, not anything you could possibly want anyways...

For stuff you can get off of Best Buy, I just go through Amazon. Electronics and accessories are cheap as hell on Amazon, and free two day shipping for students! Haven't been to a Best Buy in like a year or so

Going into Wal Mart after say midnight-1am is kind of like being on The Jerry Springer Show. I have come to believe there is an entire population of beings who only come out at night....and they shop at Wal Mart.

I don't even think the Walmart here is open 24 hours except leading up to Christmas time; but being one that works until 3am, some nights I get the urge to eat stuff I don't have at home and pop over to one of the 24 hour grocery stores on the way home... you know what sucks... when you've only got 1 item, and there's 3 people ahead of you at the only checkout and they've all got $200 worth of groceries in their carts. [cursing]

Honestly, while I understand the attraction of being able to go through the store without some little, slow poke, old person who conveniently manages to position their shopping cart so they take up the whole aisle despite being less than 100lb's soaking wet [cursing] ; I also feel it's complete insanity to have to wait 20 minutes in line at 3am while all these late night shoppers pay for their groceries while all I wanted was something other than MacDonald's to snack on after finishing my shift. [cursing][cursing][angry][angry]

Archived