Gibson Brands Forums

Only at Walmart...

Jantha

I thought the Christmas rush was still at least 6 weeks away?

I expect this when that trendy toy that lots of kids want (and parents thing EVERY kid must have) is known to be in stock - especially at Walmart or other department stores targetting the same customer base - but not this early in the year... what was the big deal? a sale on women's pantyhose? [flapper]

Women throw bleach at each other

"This is obviously not the type of behavior we would expect from people at our stores..." :blink:

Really? Come check out the store where I live. [rolleyes]

That quote right there says so much.

If you are a WAL-MART official, you KNOW you have to expect that kind of behavior at a WAL-MART, because it happens all the time.

What is ironic is that it is a lie, but yet, what do you say? Sometimes it is better to be honest and not say anything?

everything at Target is amazing! I bought two 5" fans that are actually pretty good for 1.74! that's so legit, and their archer farms stuff is top notch

Have you also noticed there are more women at target, maybe it's just my area but there seems to be more of the wimminz at target than at wal-mart.

Have you also noticed there are more women at target, maybe it's just my area but there seems to be more of the wimminz at target than at wal-mart.

And its not just quantity of wimmens, its the quality of wimmens. Only the finest shop at Target, you don't get your 400 pound moms with whining babies crawling in and out of 3 shopping carts at Target (read Tar-jay)

And its not just quantity of wimmens, its the quality of wimmens. Only the finest shop at Target, you don't get your 400 pound moms with whining babies crawling in and out of 3 shopping carts at Target (read Tar-jay)

You don't see much of those in Walmart either.. when Dem00n is prowling the parking lot anyway. [flapper]

You know, you'd think the home office in Bentonville would take a long hard look at PeopleOfWalmart.com. Maybe they'd replace the septuagenarian 'greeters' with people more fomidable. "Yo 'Homz'! Pull up your pants or get out." "Hey freak, put some clothes on before you come back." "Good Lord! woman... man?.. cover up, you' ain't 98 pounds no more."

I hope no one takes this the wrong way, but I honestly think there should be an application/screening process for form fitting clothes.... :unsure:

I have to agree... some things are better left to the imagination. Come to think of it, even those who are not overweight should sometimes refrain from form fitting clothes for the same reason. I can't count how many times I've been disappointed once the clothes come off. [scared][scared][scared]

Archived