Gibson Brands Forums

Oops Delete Me

bluesguitar65

Why does STEVE drink VODKA while he post on the Gibson forum?

It's the only way he can drink in moderation.

Why did the moderator open up a beer ???

'Cause STEVE started a new thread.....:blink: ..

i'm still waiting for the powers that be to get back to me regarding position of moderator, i emailed gibson about 6 weeks ago but have heard nothing from them yet...i'll contact them again.

They might not have got your message if you were suspended at the time.

i'm still waiting for the powers that be to get back to me regarding position of moderator, i emailed gibson about 6 weeks ago but have heard nothing from them yet...i'll contact them again.

no i wasn't suspended, plus i sent it via direct email.

I say patience:

If you want them to take you seriously, I would expect that it would take them at LEAST 8 weeks to go through your rap sheet.

wtf is fall break?

and this weekend i'm gonna get smashed and pretend to be a zombie. I like this [biggrin]

Fall break is four days off that my school gives students after midterms. Starts the Saturday after midterms and ends on Tuesday. Classes start again Wednesday morning. I'm in my dorm room and my arsehole roommate is away. I've learned how to play, like, three new Death songs and written a 23 page short story. If I didn't have a dickhole for a roommate my life would be this awesome all the time.

Fall break is four days off that my school gives students after midterms. Starts the Saturday after midterms and ends on Tuesday. Classes start again Wednesday morning. I'm in my dorm room and my arsehole roommate is away. I've learned how to play, like, three new Death songs and written a 23 page short story. If I didn't have a dickhole for a roommate my life would be this awesome all the time.

That's awesome, i still have to finish up my one midterm paper.

I know what you mean, I guess I'm gonna sound anti-social but the only time I can actually do work and enjoy myself through music is when I'm alone lol

Archived