Gibson Brands Forums

Build Your Own Virtual Gibson Guitar Link?

A add9

I remember years ago Gibson had a flash program on their website that allowed you to create a virtual guitar. You could start off with a Les Paul body, then choose your finish, pick ups, neck material etc to see how it would look. I've been unable to find that link if it still exists. There is a program (KISEKAE Virtual Image Modeling System) that will let you do it, but it's not as accurate as Gibson's was or is.

Thanks

fireburst.jpg

Flavoroftheday.jpg

71lespaulrendition.jpg

rsz_untitled.jpg

create2.png

1stcreation.jpg

I remember years ago Gibson had a flash program on their website that allowed you to create a virtual guitar. You could start off with a Les Paul body, then choose your finish, pick ups, neck material etc to see how it would look. I've been unable to find that link if it still exists. There is a program (KISEKAE Virtual Image Modeling System) that will let you do it, but it's not as accurate as Gibson's was or is.

Thanks

This is the best one:

http://www.frankmontag.com/

Look what I did:

catturaw.jpg

By lory87 at 2011-05-07

80889209.jpg

By lory87 at 2011-08-21

I used "PrtScn" key (Sometimes uses "Shift" also here) and edited it via "Microsoft Paint" & I uploaded to www.imageshack.us simples...

Thanks, GMT. I'll see what I can do to save mine and upload it here. PS- Your axe creation is awesome.

How are you able to save your work from the Guitar Builder site? I asked, GMT earlier, but I guess I didn't quite get what he explained. Thanks rd...

This is a cool app, here is a rendition of my 77 Standard

77standard.jpg

my 50s tribute in honey burst

50sTribute.png

and what do you guys think of this SG i designed?

cocoboloSg.jpg

I did one in with all ebony hardware as well. It came out killer, but I don't know how to save the image. What's the formula? Thanks

Here is mine. Quite fun! I used ebony where I could. Just don't tell the Fed's

silver.jpg

Archived