Gibson Brands Forums

Movember

Silenced Fred

There is to be no hair beneath the upper lip....no goatees or soul patches. Moustaches only boys.

And if you say you're participating in Movember, you best be getting donations else you are simply growing a moustache and looking like a ****** for nothing. :)

I did it last year and raised over £500.

Giving it a miss this year, but it's a seriously good cause - especially for men, and I imagine there are more men than women on this forum.

Go on lads - have a go. It's only for a month! 30 days to help save lives. Can't be bad.

I did it last year and raised over £500.

Giving it a miss this year, but it's a seriously good cause - especially for men, and I imagine there are more men than women on this forum.

Go on lads - have a go. It's only for a month! 30 days to help save lives. Can't be bad.

Wow man! [thumbup]

you seriously rock! If I could grow a stache, I'd do it in a heartbeat. Since my genetics prophesize that a mustache will never adorn this beautiful face and only shoddily grown neck beards, I will instead spread the word.

Breast cancer awareness month is october, and everyone loves breasts. Prostates cancer awareness is a harder thing to get money for

I don't believe having a moustache raises awareness for prostate cancer...its a good jokey gimmick for charity. Without donations the moustache is just a tickler. :)

it gets people to talk about it, and therefore, raises awareness.

However, your definition is probably more accurate than mine. Regardless, as BT Bob proved, its a good cause

Guest Farnsburger

Every year my disc golf club has a two leg competition with another club in Leamington Spa, the first leg is at the end of November. Last year all our lads grew mo's, we raised some money for charity and all had a good laugh on the day. I did learn though that having a ridiculous Mexican style 'tache is not good for business so this year I'm giving some money to my team mates instead.

Archived