Gibson Brands Forums

Just in case you missed it...

Andy R

Sorry but I'm kinda proud of this one msp_biggrin.gif

A dead give away will be the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Price Tag on it! msp_biggrin.gifmsp_biggrin.gifmsp_biggrin.gifmsp_biggrin.gif

C'mon now that's good material! This is Gold Jerry! Gold!

Yes, that's good.....[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ....." Save a Beaver; Buy a F&WL Guitar "

It's my understanding that since Gibson is starting to use RICHLITE fretboards, that the U.S. Fish and Wildlife is now claiming

that RICHLITE trees are endangered; another raid is being planned...............

Guest farnsbarns

Yes, that's good.....[thumbup] [thumbup] [thumbup] ....." Save a Beaver; Buy a F&WL Guitar "

It's my understanding that since Gibson is starting to use RICHLITE fretboards, that the U.S. Fish and Wildlife is now claiming

that RICHLITE trees are endangered; another raid is being planned...............

Save trees, eat a beaver.

Preserve wildlife, pickle a squirrel.

Is it true that gibson buts RFID's in its guitar necks? I remember reading something about it a while back but wasnt sure how credible the source was

Carvin does [thumbup] ..............The Firebird X has bluetooth and 4G......[flapper] ....

Guest farnsbarns

Is it true that gibson buts RFID's in its guitar necks? I remember reading something about it a while back but wasnt sure how credible the source was

Yes!

Archived