Gibson Brands Forums

Orange Dark Terror vs Orange Tiny Terror

krock

I haven't tried the dark terror but I've read lots of bad reviews on it, most of them from people that waited for it and didn't buy the tiny terror in hopes of it being better, when they tried both they went with the TT.

What's the deal with it? More gain and less headroom? (that's what I think is the main difference).

The one thing that I dislike the most is the color. Don't know why Orange started making black amps, don't see the point, one of their characteristics over this time is they are orange! Why start fixing something that is not broken?

I haven't tried the dark terror but I've read lots of bad reviews on it, most of them from people that waited for it and didn't buy the tiny terror in hopes of it being better, when they tried both they went with the TT.

What's the deal with it? More gain and less headroom? (that's what I think is the main difference).

The one thing that I dislike the most is the color. Don't know why Orange started making black amps, don't see the point, one of their characteristics over this time is they are orange! Why start fixing something that is not broken?

Well lets think about the color...Dark Terror...hmm. [lol]

Archived