Gibson Brands Forums

Workin' my Songwriter...

sixstringjustice

That was great, thanks for sharing. And its nice to see a Songwriter performed on the Forum as a change up from the usual suspect, she sure soudns sweet !

Very good performance, I would just bring the lead parts on the bluridge up a bit more in the mix to lt it stand out a bit more.

Enjoy the SWD !

That was great, thanks for sharing. And its nice to see a Songwriter performed on the Forum as a change up from the usual suspect, she sure soudns sweet !

Very good performance, I would just bring the lead parts on the bluridge up a bit more in the mix to lt it stand out a bit more.

Enjoy the SWD !

That's the first thing I told the engineer! I think he just put together a working copy of the mix for the video. Hopefully the mp3 sounds a little better...

Very cool; I noticed you're holding your Songwriter the same way that Eddie VanHalen did in a video that someone posted of him earlier this week. Definitely gonna have to give that position a try.

Very cool; I noticed you're holding your Songwriter the same way that Eddie VanHalen did in a video that someone posted of him earlier this week. Definitely gonna have to give that position a try.

It comes from two years of classical guitar lessons. That may, in fact, be the only thing I remember from them...

Archived