Gibson Brands Forums

Les Paul and Nigel Tufnel ( from spinal tap)

RowdyMoon

I'm a serious Tap fan,I've seen them twice and met them once and Dereck Smalls (Harry Sheers)I talked to in a bar in LA a long time ago.I cant believe I've never seen that clip before,seriously thanks Rowdymoon for posting it.Has been a rough day and when Nigel said his amps now go to infinity I lost it for a while.I wish Les would have played "Sex Farm" or "Big Bottom" with Nigel.Actually I dont think Les quite knew what to make of Nigel,great clip.

AWESOME.. thanks for posting... Just shows you that Spinal Tap may have been a joke band as such but they could all actually play :) (mostly)

Even if I knew every chord and practiced a solo Id have been Sh***ing my self playing with such a legend and the person that actually invented and designed my guitar.. VERY Cool [thumbup]

Thanks for posting, first I love the '2' degree of Spinal Tap, secondly, I know it's a shame but even if I have some Les Paul I've never Heard him play. So I have discovered something

Thanks for posting, first I love the '2' degree of Spinal Tap, secondly, I know it's a shame but even if I have some Les Paul I've never Heard him play. So I have discovered something

I know its been poste before but if youve never heard Les play you should check this out.. he had his own TV show and everything, the dude could play like the wind check that solo out :)

I know its been poste before but if youve never heard Les play you should check this out.. he had his own TV show and everything, the dude could play like the wind check that solo out :)

Woauw, he was an amazing player, too bad that his(guitars, mutli-tracks) shadowed his playing.

Archived