Gibson Brands Forums

Chris making his daddy proud

jaxson50

I had no Idea Stills had been married to Veronique Sanson! #-o

I agree with what 57classic had to say about the similarities with his pop in the acoustic clip.

I might just be imagining it but I think there are also similarities with Robert Plant's delivery on many Zep's acoustic numbers which suggests, perhaps, there was an influence from SS on RP way back then?

Yet another great post, Jaxson. You're doing well today!

[thumbup]

P.

I had no Idea Stills had been married to Veronique Sanson! #-o

I agree with what 57classic had to say about the similarities with his pop in the acoustic clip.

I might just be imagining it but I think there are also similarities with Robert Plant's delivery on many Zep's acoustic numbers which suggests, perhaps, there was an influence from SS on RP way back then?

Yet another great post, Jaxson. You're doing well today!

[thumbup]

P.

She is still at it and as good as ever, (good looking too). Chris really does have the whole package, great writing, and singing, solid guitar player. And I really dig that blue Gibby!

She is still at it and as good as ever, (good looking too). Chris really does have the whole package, great writing, and singing, solid guitar player. And I really dig that blue Gibby!

As you may know, jaxson, my wife is French. We have a lot of French music CDs in the house and, of course, VS's music is very well-known to her.

We "youtube'd" VS to see what she's been doing recently and I fully agree; she really is maturing in great style!

P.

As you may know, jaxson, my wife is French. We have a lot of French music CDs in the house and, of course, VS's music is very well-known to her.

We "youtube'd" VS to see what she's been doing recently and I fully agree; she really is maturing in great style!

P.

It is our loss (in the US) that so few European artist get any play time here. If you use youtube you can find them but it isn't easy. VS has had a long and very productive career as the internet shrinks the world, maybe more of us here in the US will see past the glitz and marketing here.

Archived