Gibson Brands Forums

$700 for a capo????

onewilyfool

Well, you know, the old headmistress, Mrs Tittweiller, did mention we perhaps needed to show a bit more flair.......why go for the $20 plain black capo when you could SHOW THIS FLAIR and also make Elvis jealous with this beautiful capo and the other elaborate shiny ones in the range?

BluesKing777.

If half of the 'proceeds' went to the 'defete Obama campaign'...I would but a half dozen...Jes Sayin'

C'mon Rod, don't start with that stuff....

Every dollar you put in to beat him, I'll match it to re-elect him.

Nick, REALLY! You and I need to have a talk! Do you have kids and grandkids? I do. If so, don,t you want them to enjoy the America that you grew up in and have prospered in? If so, it ain,t happening with this clown, baby! Hey....to be honest, I'm not thrilled with the the R's either....but at least they pull some wool over my eyes.... :unsure:

Nick, REALLY! You and I need to have a talk! Do you have kids and grandkids? I do. If so, don,t you want them to enjoy the America that you grew up in and have prospered in?

I want the next generation to grow up in a country that doesn't feel the need to blame everything on politicians and politics.

Where people have mutual admiration and respect for each other.

Where a guitar forum doesn't have people bashing on each other because they voted this way or that.

And a Les Paul.

Archived