Gibson Brands Forums

blindboygrunt sunday video

blindboygrunt

made me happy! excellent.You should put out a primer on i phone recording techniques.

I worked in an office where a guy played the album"White Ladder" on his lttle CD player with tinny speakers every day for about 18 months...I like David Gray but i'm glad it wasn't one of those songs...haha...he only seemed to have 2 albums in the office...the other was " Let it Bleed"...so even though I heard 'em every day for 18 months it could have been worse.

Just the iPhone video camera? or a specifi recording app for the iPhone?

Very pretty song.

i use an app called 8mm but all that does is give an old fashioned camera effect ..., nothing else used , would be good to get something to add a bit of reverb to help the vocals a little

I'm still a big fan of your style BBG. I don't know that it would lend itself all that well to happy songs. Stick to your strengths. There's a certain happiness to be gained from that. Love your stuff, man. Please keep em coming.

you're right larry , i'm too much of a miserable basterd !

:D

truth is we do a couple of 'quicker' songs when we play live but its hard to play a faster song unaccompanied i think

you're right larry , i'm too much of a miserable basterd !

:D

truth is we do a couple of 'quicker' songs when we play live but its hard to play a faster song unaccompanied i think

I've always been kind of a "miserable bastard" myself, but due to my illness I am finally coming into the light. Hell of a price to pay for it though. I'm 59 years old and am on the verge of allowing myself to be happy for the first time after all these years. Just be true to yourself my friend.

I've always been kind of a "miserable bastard" myself, but due to my illness I am finally coming into the light. Hell of a price to pay for it though. I'm 59 years old and am on the verge of allowing myself to be happy for the first time after all these years. Just be true to yourself my friend.

heehee , when i say 'miserable' its just a side to me , i consider myself a fairly contented sort of fella .... i love a good old uptempo number in the right circumstance but theres something about an old sad song thats uplifting .

i appreciate the kind words

wouldn't be BBG's sunday vid if it was a jaunty number now wud it :)

I have a perfect song for you BB... gonna look for it and post... don't think you or many ppl will know it..I can't even rember the artist..but its a beaut

hope to find it on me hard drives..and I'll post for ya

cool , am i doin requests now ? :)

better not be the gambler

Archived