Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson v Epiphone 335

CoreyT

I did not know about the 339.

Looks more comfortable than the 335.

Yes, I really enjoy their videos, they are not dry like so may others out there, and I like the British humor.

If I ever get over that way, I would like to meet the two of them at the store.

It would not be a trip to England without checking out the store.

Yes, I really enjoy their videos, they are not dry like so may others out there, and I like the British humor.

I remember in 2008 the ES-339's were selling for around £1200 which was a bargain, then the credit crunch happened and the prices shot up. Here's a link where you can get even more info on it if you're interested http://www.musicradar.com/gear/guitars/electric/hollowbody/es-339-175066

I really like Andertons as a shop but unfortunately their prices aren't competitive compared to other UK retailers. I'm guessing that their video's do bring them a lot more customers though despite the price difference

Yeah for me its either a 339 or a 336 which is my most wanted guitar at the moment..

From the outside they both look the same but the 336 is a hollowed out and the 339 more like a traditional semi hollow body with laminate sides and body... Like they say a 335 size is just too big for me..

Archived