Gibson Brands Forums

Time well spent?

geeterpicker

The past two days I have spent about 10 hours fooling with the tax returns in our family. I've played guitar about 45 minutes the past two days. I say this is an outrage and merits pitchforks, torches, and running down the street yelling, "AAARRRRRARARRRARARR!"

Who's with me? Let's GO!

The past two days I have spent about 10 hours fooling with the tax returns in our family. I've played guitar about 45 minutes the past two days. I say this is an outrage and merits pitchforks, torches, and running down the street yelling, "AAARRRRRARARRRARARR!"

Who's with me? Let's GO!

Look on the bright side, maybe you'll get enough back to get some new gear! [thumbup]

Joe, it complicated...and I am crappy with numbers. We had lots of issues from last year that were one time things and trying to research answers on how it all affected us was challenging. Then Randy Quaid came over and made me drink a quart of whiskey with him.

So with a 16, almost 17 trillion dollar deficit, the government must be borrowing the money to pay tax returns which in turn raises taxes so they can make the interest payments on the debt which means they'll have to borrow more money to pay that which will make taxes go up so they can... Sometimes I think too much... [huh] :blink:

So with a 16, almost 17 trillion dollar deficit, the government must be borrowing the money to pay tax returns which in turn raises taxes so they can make the interest payments on the debt with means they'll have to borrow more money to pay that which will make taxes go up so they can... Sometimes I think too much... [huh] :blink:

I think my head just sploded... [scared]

Archived