Gibson Brands Forums

Electro-Harmonix Epitome Pedal Demo

CoreyT

Guest Farnsbarns

The problem with these pedals is you cant select in which orders the pedals are placed.

Ha, whach this space. I am working on a multi effects unit which is basically just a bunch of separate pedals in one long project box. I shall be having swiched ins and outs for each pedal so the order can be changed using patch leads as well as having internal connections in what ever order I deem to make the most sense.

Not a bad one. I like those weird pedals EHX comes up with time to time. My only concern with them, is that they are so weird, I couldn't use them for anything. I mean, it does the catedral organ nicely, but why would I want my guitar to sound like that? That's just my opinion, - of course. Anyways, I appreciate the experimental spirit of the company.

Cheers... Bence

Ha, whach this space. I am working on a multi effects unit which is basically just a bunch of separate pedals in one long project box. I shall be having swiched ins and outs for each pedal so the order can be changed using patch leads as well as having internal connections in what ever order I deem to make the most sense.

Do keep us posted on that project.

I ended up with a Line6 M13 because I wanted to be able to switch this with that etc at will and have a series of chained option sets to hand. It does a fine job overall but I still like my separate EH pedals which although I can loop within the M13 I would still like to be able to switch between and within the individual pedal set I have.

So something like you propose can be chained up as an internally switchable loop within my M13 effects loop.

Useful idea.

Sounds good. Maxon did a overdrive pedal not long ago with 2 pedals in 1 enclosure with 2 sets of input/output jacks so you could put them in any order. Problem is that it was the price of 2 pedals anyway so unless you're short of space on your board it has no purpose.

Archived