Gibson Brands Forums

For Sale : '67 B-25N (Price Lowered to $1100)

nid2007

Agreed Janus. Probably because I've bumped it so many times because I'm too lazy to do ebay. Or maybe because of the repairs I put in it, I've priced the guitar too high for the market? Makes more sense for me to hold on to it rather than sell it below my cost right now though.

• 4 weeks later...

Still available. No longer for trade--just sale.

Is an extraordinary sounding guitar. All Gibson 60's nonsense removed--sounds like a great 50's LG-2 or LG-3. If you like a narrow nut (thinks early 80's Fender USA Bullet), you will Love this guitar.

I have too many great guitars.:-k

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Alright. I'll throw this out there. At one point you said "I'm itch'in for a Fender or Gibby electric."

So...

How about a straight swap, my 93 Les Paul Studio Plus with original case and what ever candy came with it, and we each pay our own shipping and insurance? The Paul is not chamberd it's heavy. Wine Red, with gold hardware. It's in great shape, as I never, and I mean never play it.

I've gone to acoustics, so I'm thinking of parting with all my electrics, and amps and such.

f70be99f.jpg

ae380137.jpg

b1a1a907.jpg

8dc99ae7.jpg

Livesound,

I very much appreciate the offer--looks like a lovely Paul. This thread is so old though, I've already filled my electric need with a nice red melody maker. Like you though, I rarely go electric anymore. Thoughtful offer though, thanks!

If I had the money I would be all over this. As I have said before. What a lovely little guitar. I was just playing my B15 earlier and enjoying the hell out of it.

I am enduring an annoyingly skint spell at the moment. If it is still for sale next year when my band's album comes out (and sells 10,000,000 copies, LOL!) I will be all over this like a rabbit up a drainpipe.

Someone must be out there for this beauty before then though, surely?

Archived