Gibson Brands Forums

All are Welcomed - Come on Board!

glad2cu

I guess I became used to working around the old Epi forum's glitches, but after the server hiccup at SEwatt this week, and then more of the usual glitches over there, I'm really glad to find this new Epi forum seems to be working pretty smoothly so far. But I'm using Firefox. How 'bout ya'll? Any burps in the quantum filaments?

BTW, around the corner in the "New Forum Comments" department, I have formally sucked up, brown nosed, buttered up and generally petitioned the management for a sticky on the Mod 101 thread. How's about some backup? If we can build it up so it looks like a protest march is about to bust loose, maybe we'll finally get admin to bust a move with their finger to the button that puts a "sticky" on that thread. [-o<

Gil...

Some of the VJr mods have gone through a lot of refinements over the last year or two, and SEwatt has taken up the slack by becoming the ultimate mod repository. However, this forum's jewels deserve to be archived, too. And there are a lot of rare Galaxie 10 mods from waaaay back. Perhaps some arrangement might be made to store the archive for future reference?

Gil...

I'm fairly new to these forums and I have to say I like the new ones much better. The found that the old one was kinda buggy, which frustrated me.

I've have a VJr head for about 3 months now and have enjoyed it for the most part. I ended up selling my Orange Tiny Terror because although it was nice, it was fairly one dimensional and I figured I would eventually mod my VRj to give me more versatility for less money.

I recently got in contact with Bruce at BitMo and he hooked me up with a Trio kit. It arrived today and I should be able to fit this in this weekend. Definitely looking forward to it and I'll be posting back with my thoughts, or questions, whichever comes first.

Archived