Gibson Brands Forums

Epiphone Les Paul Jr 57'reissue (korina colour)

framco

i buy this yesterday at my local guitar shop brand new (supose to be discontinued since 2007 anyway!) i post recently in the serial identification number section a photo anyway now i know this is a 2010 built in april for a guitar who dont suppose to be there!"/$%?&

i buy it because i love the finishe and she cool to play that make different of my telecaster

here some pics.

P7060926.jpg

i live in montreal,(canada!"/$%?) i was shopping for a new snare drum and i just hang on on this guitar damned it would be next time for my new snare!!!

and by the way thanks you guys!!!

by the way, no one knows how they can produce a guitar who's not in the 2010 catalog? its a mystery for me and the store who sell me that, i call my salesman today

and he can't explain that???

if somebody have a answer or a begginning of the answer it would be welcome!!!

thanks everyone.

by the way, no one knows how they can produce a guitar who's not in the 2010 catalog? its a mystery for me and the store who sell me that, i call my salesman today

and he can't explain that???

They do it all the time as exclusives for certain chain stores. It's annoying as heck if there's no store in that chain nearby.

You got really lucky, there are none here in the US of A that I can find.

BTW, if anyone wants a set-neck Epi LP Jr (sunburst) there's one for sale at the Corpus Christie GC for $325:

http://www.guitarcenter.com/In-Store-Used-USED-EPIPHONE-LES-PAUL-JR--57-REISSUE-CUSTOM-SHOP--448-070111-106741572-i2008885.gc#

LP57JrRi.jpg

i like your answer maybe its the case here but in quebec its was the only one reffer to the 4 majors stores who have epiphone thats why im just curious and try to understand, one more time

they have always something to let us perplexed once again!!

i know and should be no more of using now these protect wood (now you cant use korina wood in a lot of countries) but wich name i use for the color???

if it was a explorer or flying v the korina word on the name model explain the colour but mine wich defenition i use for that!"/$%?&*

if it was a explorer or flying v the korina word on the name model explain the colour

I must have lost something in the translation, it doesn't signify the colour, it is the wood the body is made from. They have the same colour as a consequence of using the same wood.

Archived