Gibson Brands Forums

Billy Gibbons is the Man

robekert

1st.......my apologies to the ladies for being somewhat of a "guy" for a moment. Did you see the latest Musician's Friend Catalogue with Billy Gibbons on the cover. I also saw in the photo credits that the woman who appears on the cover with Billy is his wife. Hey now. He is the man.

Here is a link to the making of the cover shoot on Musician's Friend's website.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/santa

I saw ZZ Top in the 1980's. God I am aging myself. They were great back then as they are today.

Rob

I super example of it does not matter how ugly you are; if you have money they will come....

Anyd Warhol said "Fame in our culture is measured by a Woman's looks and a Man's wallet". I am sure he was not the 1st to say this. I guess that is why some women will go to such lengths to preserve their looks. Men have it easier........keep the money flowing.

Oh well, I can't afford to be so shallow..........I don't have "Billy Gibbons Money". Dare to dream.

Rob

I super example of it does not matter how ugly you are; if you have money they will come....

You are right but on this case I think that is his "fiancee" of 20 years, that is how long they have been together. I did not know they married, if they did it was in the last couple of years.

She looks good on the video but she ain't 25 or anyhting like that...

Nothing against Billy Gibbons... but in general, I wish there were more women in the world who judged a man by his character, and not the size of his wallet... (and no, that has nothing to do with me... *cough*) ...and vice versa. The most 'beautiful' girls always seem to have the lowest IQs...

Nothing against Billy Gibbons... but in general' date=' I wish there were more women in the world who judged a man by his character, and not the size of his wallet... (and no, that has [b']nothing[/b] to do with me... *cough*) ...and vice versa. The most 'beautiful' girls always seem to have the lowest IQs...

Doesn't it seem like the united states is full of the most greedy money hingry people with no character when compared to uk and canada and other locals?

Doesn't it seem like the united states is full of the most greedy money hingry people with no character when compared to uk and canada and other locals?

It would often appear so... but you may be surprised at how Canadians are left that have that stereotypical sunny disposition and love bacon, etc... it's not the majority, I'll tell you that.

Nothing against Billy Gibbons... but in general' date=' I wish there were more women in the world who judged a man by his character, and not the size of his wallet... (and no, that has [b']nothing[/b] to do with me... *cough*) ...and vice versa. The most 'beautiful' girls always seem to have the lowest IQs...

Guys with style and attitude get more *** than rich guys. I would bet my guitar collection that ol Billy got more *** than a toilet seat before he made his money. Beautiful girls aren't any smarter or stupider than ugly ones. Some of the most intelligent people I've met have been beautiful women.

1st.......my apologies to the ladies for being somewhat of a "guy" for a moment. Did you see the latest Musician's Friend Catalogue with Billy Gibbons on the cover. I also saw in the photo credits that the woman who appears on the cover with Billy is his wife. Hey now. He is the man.

Here is a link to the making of the cover shoot on Musician's Friend's website.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/santa

I saw ZZ Top in the 1980's. God I am aging myself. They were great back then as they are today.

Rob

But...what kind of name is Gilligan for a beautiful lady? <g>

Cat Daddy

Archived