Gibson Brands Forums

Can anyone help me find some old logos?

Riptide

So, I'm making a guitar to look like this one.

IMG_0044.jpg

And I'm trying to find that "I <3 Joan Jett and the Blackhearts" and I can't find it anywhere. Any ideas? Also does anyone know how I could make the paint look warn off like it does in the pic?

probably either an ebay search, or if you could find a perfect image of it, you could get a vinyl sign shop to duplicate it for you.

Funny that I've found the "mr horsepower" bird with cigar and the "orange county" logo for when I get a gold top.....lol

NHTom

probably either an ebay search, or if you could find a perfect image of it, you could get a vinyl sign shop to duplicate it for you.

Funny that I've found the "mr horsepower" bird with cigar and the "orange county" logo for when I get a gold top.....lol

NHTom

Okay. I have tried a lot to find and image of the whole thing and I just cant find one... Yeah I've found all of those easily. I will put those to good use when ever I get a Goldtop :)

You could check out http://www.cafepress.com they have bumper stickers etc. with kinds of logos and will actually make prints of designs you may have or create yourself.I don't know what their policy is on printing previously copyrighted material but you never know,they may make exceptions.I have gotten T-shirts hats etc. with different guitar and amp brand names.

Hey Riptide,one thing that I do know about cafepress.com is that they will print up any design of your own that you send them.If your brother draws up a full scale copy of the bumper stickers etc. they would most likely print them up for you despite the copyrighted brand names since you are getting them for your own private use.

Hey Riptide,one thing that I do know about cafepress.com is that they will print up any design of your own that you send them.If your brother draws up a full scale copy of the bumper stickers etc. they would most likely print them up for you despite the copyrighted brand names since you are getting them for your own private use.

Thanks. Great to know!

Is this what you are looking for?

jett.jpg

No, thanks though.

Archived