Gibson Brands Forums

Talk About Poor Pickguard Placement....

Joe M

Bit silly that I have to qualify my remark , which was a flippant one .

I meant , nor do I ever mean to offend anyone. You can worship Buddha, the sun, yellow pencils, sacrifice goats if it suits you.

The faint Jesus mark in the wood made me think of the face of Jesus on a piece of toast , or an oily patch on someone's driveway.

I will say this though , if I've offended anyone who believes that if we do have an almighty power overseeing us and all he can do is show his presence in a stain on a mattress or something then , well , ....

If the cap fits

Bit silly that I have to qualify my remark , which was a flippant one .

I meant , nor do I ever mean to offend anyone. You can worship Buddha, the sun, yellow pencils, sacrifice goats if it suits you.

The faint Jesus mark in the wood made me think of the face of Jesus on a piece of toast , or an oily patch on someone's driveway.

I will say this though , if I've offended anyone who believes that if we do have an almighty power overseeing us and all he can do is show his presence in a stain on a mattress or something then , well , ....

If the cap fits

Hey leave the goats alone !

If I was a person with a sharply defined religious direction, I would appreciate being teased, challenged, questioned and sometimes even provoked – in the right doses and with a purpose.

It would keep me alert, aware, reflected and sharp. I'm sure it would be healthy like carrots, squeezed lemon and ginger.

But I wouldn't like being over-offended or brutally attacked.

If I was a Scotsman, I wouldn't wear kilt – except for X-mas eve.

But that's just me. . .

IMG_4407_zpsffc915da.jpg had to post this one again...

ha! maybe he really digs on the top of the down stroke! with the TV's now coming with the guard in the case, my guess is we'll see a few funny ones posted up that aren't exactly permanent--as in not attached.

Like this one...

I hope this thread made its way from resurrection back to restoration, didn't it? =D>

Archived